Hyperion is a collection of 1024 unique NFTs each containing a 4K image render and a ‘live view’ real time WebGL animation.
- Contract: stars18a0pvw326fydfdat5tzyf4t8lhz0v6fyfaujpeg07fwqkygcxejsnp5fac
- Where to buy: Hyperion minting is complete. NFTs will be available on the Stargaze Marketplace when that launches.
- Mint Price: 314 $STARS
- Mint Date: March 11, 2022 around 4pm EST
- Total Supply: 1024
- Utility: Early entry to my upcoming generative art platform on Stargaze.
- License: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- Minimum requirements: Live view works best on Chrome on a desktop or laptop computer with a dedicated graphics card. Tested on Intel MacBook Pro with AMD GPU and Windows 11 with Intel Iris. Note the original immutable Hyperion stored on IPFS has a bug such that a small subset of tokens do not render on Windows 10 and Apple M1 computers. This issue is fixed when viewing on this website.
- 10% of mint proceeds will be donated to Alameda County Food Bank and Youth Spirit Artworks.
- ✅ March 11: Mint Day! Sold out
- ✅ March/April: Build in HTML NFT support into Stargaze platform. That means your existing Hyperion NFTs will render the Live view in the marketplace. See stargaze.zone
- March/April/May: Build an artblocks style platform for Stargaze.
- ∞: Make more art :)